Wednesday 21 September 2011

eyes on the prize

...so it has been 6 weeks since my last post...truly no excuse for not posting again...but i knew it was time when i started dreaming about posting a new blog post....funny right?! or it could have been that i was surfing blogs right before bed and then just dreamed about that...

either way...i'm baaaccckkk!!!

i do hope this blog will do a couple things...
1) allow me a place to share openly about my thoughts, my lovely friends and beautiful family
2) showcase an artistic side of me i hope to bring out more often and
3) curb useless surfing of the internet (mainly etsy...), giving more purpose when i go online

a friend of mine recently did a 30 day scrapbooking challenge on her blog...hoping to do one scrapbook page a day for 30 days...so...

...maybe i can do the same with this blog, except maybe more like one or two posts a week for the next 1000 weeks...we will see....

....that's roughly 10 years...

....am i setting my sights too high...you be the judge?

No comments:

Post a Comment