Thursday 5 January 2012

It's a New Year!

Praise God! It's a brand new day and a brand new year!

And like many people I am in the mood to set some New Year's resolutions...and try to fulfill them!

One of them is tracking along with this blog...hehe...I think I've written about this in every entry so far!

But I also want to finish what I start and seemingly and historically have a VERY hard time with this. Lots of vision but little perseverance! And if I have perseverance it is very emotionally drawn out!

So here's to level headed perseverance and a willingness to change and to not be gripped with the fear and the idea that I cannot change!

So here's to little goals...achieveable goals...measurable goals!

So Day 5 of January these are some goals:

1) Sleep Train Kate...oh to sleep through the night again! How much more productive will I be with a good nights rest under my belt!

2) Potty - Train Maggie....need I say more...

and of course for myself...study God's word, read more parenting books, exercise more, eat less, be a better friend and family member...and big one...remember birthdays and send cards!

So to break this all down for January:

1) I will read toddler wise!
2) Start Kate on a schedule for feeds with a start time to our day...oh no...I think I may have to set the alarm clock...
3) Look up triathilon training schedules for Grace and myself;)
4) Jog for 20 min monday, wednesday and friday
5) Wake up and read a psalm out loud everyday
6) Meal plan!

Today is thursday... i will check in on monday and let you know how i'm doing!

and hopefully this accountability helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment