Wednesday 1 February 2012

oh well...new month ;)

So I just read my last post and of course I didn't stick to many of my resolutions and some I totally failed at...what can I say...i am still learning about goal setting and perseverance...sometimes you just have to get back up again.

January can be summed up in a few sentences:
-Kate is anti-sleep training...and we are on the worst stretch of sleep deprivation yet...
-Maggie is thinking about potty training, but of course likes the jelly bean incentive way more...
-Little exercise for myself ;P
-haven't looked up triathlon dates but did meet a family whose kids do triathlons and feel even more inspired
-Have meal planned! Have read toddler wise! And have spoke out psalms...all very very helpful!

3/7 ain't bad right??

oh well...new month ahead ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment